Hyzon Motors (HYZN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hyzon Motors (NASDAQ: HYZN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.12), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.09 million, versus $0 reported last year.
2022 Business Outlook
- Expect to deliver 300-400 vehicles with deliveries heavily weighted towards the back half of the year as the industry navigates supply chain challenges and global uncertainties
- Expect to commence assembling vehicles using our flagship, made in the USA, high power-density fuel cells during the second half of 2022
- In North America, we expect to have 10-15 Hyzon fuel cell demonstration trucks deployed to multiple trial customers by year end
- In Europe, Australia, and China, expect to ramp up deliveries and streamline assembly processes to meet increasing demand
- Anticipate a Hyzon / Raven gas-to-hydrogen hub and waste-to-hydrogen hub online by year end
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hyzon Motors (HYZN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Reports Q2 EPS of ($0.43)
- Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) Reports Q2 Revenue of $50.9M
- Payoneer Global Inc. (PAYO) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenue Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!