Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Tops Q3 EPS by 77c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.74, $0.77 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $636.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $525.08 million.
Horizon Therapeutics sees FY2020 revenue of $2.12-2.14 million, versus the consensus of $1.95 million.
- The Company now expects full-year 2020 net sales to range between $2.12 billion and $2.14 billion, an increase from the previous guidance range of $1.85 billion to $1.90 billion. The Company now expects TEPEZZA full-year 2020 net sales of greater than $800 million, compared to the previous guidance of greater than $650 million, and low double-digit KRYSTEXXA full-year 2020 net sales growth. Full-year 2020 adjusted EBITDA is now expected to range between $920 million and $940 million, an increase from the previous guidance range of $725 million to $775 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Extreme Networks (EXTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c
- Steve Madden (SHOO) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!