Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c on Revenue Blowout, Raises Outlook
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.40, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $462.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $332.45 million.
“Driving our record second-quarter performance was the continued tremendous patient and physician response to TEPEZZA, along with our outstanding commercial execution, making the TEPEZZA launch one of the most successful rare disease medicine launches ever, despite a challenging COVID-19 environment,” said Tim Walbert, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Horizon. “With TEPEZZA results having once again dramatically exceeded expectations, we increased both our TEPEZZA and Company full-year net sales guidance, as well as increased our TEPEZZA peak U.S. annual net sales estimate. We also continued to advance our clinical programs and improve our capital structure during the quarter. With our strong track record of strategic execution and driving value for patients and shareholders alike, Horizon is well positioned for long-term growth and success.”
Horizon Therapeutics sees FY2020 revenue of $1.85-1.9 billion, versus the consensus of $1.54 billion.
The Company now expects full-year 2020 net sales to range between $1.85 billion to $1.90 billion, an increase from the previous guidance range of $1.40 billion to $1.45 billion. The Company now expects TEPEZZA full-year 2020 net sales of greater than $650 million, compared to the previous guidance of greater than $200 million. Full-year 2020 adjusted EBITDA is now expected to range between $725 million and $775 million, an increase from the previous guidance range of $450 million to $500 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Subsidiary Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. Provides Preliminary Estimates of Revenue and Net Income for the First Nine Months of 2021
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!