Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, Raises FY Rev. Guidance
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $355.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $287.88 million.
Horizon Therapeutics sees FY2020 revenue of $1.4-1.45 billion, versus the consensus of $1.35 billion.
- The Company now expects full‐year 2020 net sales to range between $1.40 billion and $1.45 billion, an increase from the previous range of $1.40 billion to $1.42 billion, reflecting the significant increase in full-year TEPEZZA net sales guidance, offset by the current estimated impact of COVID-19 on its medicines. The Company now expects TEPEZZA full-year net sales of greater than $200 million, compared to the previous guidance of $30 million to $40 million. Full-year 2020 adjusted EBITDA is now expected to range between $450 million and $500 million, revised from the previous guidance range of $485 million to $500 million and reflects increased investment in TEPEZZA to support higher-than-expected demand, new TEPEZZA clinical programs and HZN-825. The updated guidance assumes that healthcare activity begins to return in the second half of 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Service Corp (SCI) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c; Raises Outlook
- Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!