Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $342.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $382.14 million.
Horizon Therapeutics sees FY2021 revenue of $2.75-2.85 billion, versus the consensus of $2.81 billion.
- The Company now expects full‐year 2021 net sales to range between $2.75 billion and $2.85 billion, updated from the previous range of $2.70 billion and $2.80 billion. Full-year 2021 adjusted EBITDA is now expected to range between $1.02 billion and $1.06 billion, updated from the previous guidance of $1.14 billion and $1.18 billion. The updated guidance ranges incorporate Viela, which was acquired on March 15, 2021. The Company continues to expect TEPEZZA full-year 2021 net sales of greater than $1.275 billion and KRYSTEXXA full-year 2021 net sales of greater than $500 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- TELUS International (TIXT) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!