Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.49, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $320.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $297.69 million.
Horizon Pharma sees FY2019 revenue of $1.28-1.3 million, versus the consensus of $1.26 million.
- The Company now expects full-year 2019 net sales to range between $1.28 billion to $1.30 billion, an increase from the previous guidance range of $1.26 billion to $1.28 billion. Full-year 2019 adjusted EBITDA is now expected to range between $460 million to $475 million, an increase from the previous guidance range of $450 million to $465 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Pharma (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!