Home Depot (HD) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Comps Increase 5.2%, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q4 EPS of $2.28, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $2.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.77 billion.
Comparable sales for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019 increased 5.2 percent, and comparable sales in the U.S. increased 5.3 percent.
Home Depot sees FY2020 EPS of $10.45, versus the consensus of $10.54.
- Total sales growth of approximately 3.5 percent to 4.0 percent
- Comparable sales growth of approximately 3.5 percent to 4.0 percent
- Six new stores
- Operating margin of approximately 14.0 percent
- Net interest expense of approximately $1.2 billion
- Effective tax rate assumption of approximately 24.0 percent
- Share repurchases of at least $5.0 billion
- Diluted earnings-per-share growth of approximately 2.0 percent to $10.45
- Capital spending of approximately $2.8 billion
- Depreciation and amortization expense of approximately $2.4 billion
- Cash flow from operations of approximately $13.5 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!