Home Depot (HD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues; Boosts EPS Growth Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q2 EPS of $2.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $2.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.8 billion.
Updated Fiscal 2017 Guidance
Based on its year-to-date performance, the Company updated its fiscal 2017 sales growth guidance and now expects sales will be up approximately 5.3 percent and comp sales will be up approximately 5.5 percent. The Company also raised its diluted earnings-per-share growth guidance for the year and now expects diluted earnings-per-share growth of approximately 13.0 percent from fiscal 2016 to $7.29. The Company\'s diluted earnings-per-share growth guidance includes the impact of $7 billion of share repurchases for fiscal 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- nCino, Inc. (NCNO) shares fall as guidance disappoints
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!