Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Guidance Beats
- Wall St gains as economic data allays growth concerns
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (NYSE: HIMS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.49 million.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $251-255 million, versus the consensus of $226.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $(35) million to $(40) million.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $69-71 million, versus the consensus of $58.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $(9) million to $(11) million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler (ZS) Shares Gain After 'Very Good' Results
- Loop Industries (LOOP) Reports Q4 Net Loss of $14.3M, Provides Update On Continuing Business Developments
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited (ICLK) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!