Hershey Foods (HSY) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; Trims FY15 Sales Growth Outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) reported Q1 EPS of $1.10, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.96 billion.
Full-year net sales expected to increase 4.5 to 5.5 percent, including a net benefit from acquisitions and divestitures of about 2.5 points and an increase in unfavorable foreign currency exchange to about 1.5 points
Hershey previously said it expects full-year 2015 net sales will increase 5.5 to 7.5 percent, including a net benefit from acquisitions and divestitures1 of about 2.5 points and unfavorable foreign currency exchange of approximately 1 point.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hershey Foods (HSY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Reports Q2 EPS of ($0.43)
- New York City REIT Inc. (NYC) Misses Q2 EPS by $1.22
- Beam Global (BEEM) Reports Q2 Revenue of $3.7M, Gross Loss of $0.3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!