Helen of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- Asana (ASAN) stock hit with two downgrades after earnings; shares tumble 18%
- Analysts defend Zscaler (ZS) as shares fall despite earnings and guidance beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $2.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $2.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $521.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $521.3 million.
Helen of Troy sees FY2023 EPS of $9.00-$9.40, versus the consensus of $10.06. Helen of Troy sees FY2023 revenue of $2-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $2.16 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Helen of Troy (HELE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Terrifically beautiful', 'Rarity in retail'... Analysts heap praise on Ulta after strong earnings
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Misses Q1 EPS, Revenue Beats
- Dollar General (DG) shares slide as profit impacted by increased product costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!