Hasbro (HAS) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Nasdaq falls as megacaps drop ahead of earnings, Fed meet in focus
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hasbro (HAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill.com price target raised on prospects for office financial automation
- Ford falls in premarket on price cut; chipmakers also extend losses
- SoFi (SOFI) stock gains 6% on earnings beat, strong profit forecast; analyst positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!