GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GDRX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $147.8 million.
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $158-161 million, versus the consensus of $162 million.
GoodRx Holdings, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $735-755 million, versus the consensus of $737.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoodRx Holdings, Inc. (GDRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sleep Number Corporation (SNBR) Tops Q1 EPS by 66c, Sales Miss; Raises FY Outlook
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Initiates 3Q EPS/Revenues Guidance
- Netgear, Inc. (NTGR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!