Goldman Sachs (GS) Reports Q4 EPS of $4.69, Revenues Beat
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
(Updated - January 15, 2020 7:27 AM EST)
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) reported Q4 EPS of $4.69, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $5.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.51 billion.
CEO David Solomon commented, "Strong performance in the fourth quarter helped us deliver solid results for the year, while continuing to invest in new business. We aim to drive higher returns in the future, and look forward to sharing our strategic goals and financial targets at Investor Day later this month."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goldman Sachs (GS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.00 ; Offers Guidance
- Nanox (NNOX) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!