GoHealth Inc. (GOCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GoHealth Inc. (NASDAQ: GOCO) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $204.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $175.51 million.
GoHealth Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $1.15-1.3 billion, versus the consensus of $1.21 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoHealth Inc. (GOCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- L Brands (LB) PT Raised to $104 at UBS on New Evidence Lab Data That Implies an EPS Beat Ahead
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 96c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!