GitLab shares surge 15% on Q3 beat & strong outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher on Microsoft boost; Powell comments eyed
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
- Pinterest (PINS) erases bulk of after-hours losses after positive earnings call, analysts raise numbers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call of Duty strength fuel earnings beat
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GitLab Inc (NASDAQ: GTLB) shares soared more than 15% after-hours following the company’s reported Q3 results, with EPS of ($0.10) coming in better than the consensus estimate of ($0.15). Revenue was $113 million, compared to the consensus estimate of $106.04 million.
Customers with more than $5,000 of ARR grew 59% year-over-year to 6,469. Customers with more than $100,000 of ARR grew 49% year-over-year to 638.
“Our Q3 business results demonstrate GitLab’s value proposition as a mission critical DevSecOps platform for software innovation is resonating,” said Sid Sijbrandij, GitLab CEO and Co-Founder.
The company expects Q4/23 EPS to be in the range of ($0.15)-($0.14), compared to the consensus of ($0.17), and revenue in the range of $119-120 million, compared to the consensus of $119.28 million.
For fiscal 2023, the company expects EPS to be in the range of ($0.56)-($0.55), compared to the consensus of ($0.65), and revenue in the range of $420.5-421.5 million, compared to the consensus of $413.71 million.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks (SWKS) pops as results suggest Android smartphone market is bottoming
- Catalent (CTLT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beats
- ZoomInfo (ZI) beats but guide down sends shares 12% lower; UBS downgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!