Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers FY Guidance
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) reported Q4 EPS of $2.19, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $2.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.33 billion.
Gilead Sciences sees FY2021 EPS of $6.75-$7.45, versus the consensus of $7.05.
- Product Sales including Veklury of $23.7 billion to $25.1 billion -
- - Operating expenses flat to low single-digit percentage decline -
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gilead Sciences (GILD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- AutoNation (AN) Tops Q1 EPS by 92c, Revenues Beat
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c