Full House Resorts (FLL) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Full House Resorts (NYSE: FLL) reports Q2 EPS of $0.01, 1 cent below the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter was $2.4 million, versus the consensus of $2.31 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Desert Peak Minerals (DPM) Launches 10M Share IPO at $20-$23/sh
- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Hertz Global Holdings (HTZZ) Reports Revenues of $2.2B; Adjusted Diluted EPS of $1.20; Updated Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!