Frank's International (FI) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c; Approves $150M Stock Buyback Program
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Frank's International (NYSE: FI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $153 million versus the consensus estimate of $172.18 million.
Additionally, the Board of Directors approved a new program to repurchase up to $150 million of shares of the Company’s common stock from time to time. Repurchases under the Company’s new program will be made at prevailing prices on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions as permitted by securities laws, subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, and other relevant factors. The timing and amount of any shares repurchased will be determined by the Company’s management. This share repurchase plan does not obligate the Company to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and it may be suspended or discontinued at any time at the Company’s discretion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frank's International (FI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Custom Truck One Source, Inc. (CTOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) to Acquire Princeton Portfolio Strategies Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!