Fortinet (FTNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.06, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $748 million versus the consensus estimate of $722.36 million.
Fortinet sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.70-$0.75, versus the consensus of $0.74. Fortinet sees Q1 2021 revenue of $670-685 million, versus the consensus of $670.6 million.
Fortinet sees FY2021 EPS of $3.60-$3.75, versus the consensus of $3.63. Fortinet sees FY2021 revenue of $3.025-3.075 billion, versus the consensus of $2.97 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fortinet (FTNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Sales Beat
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!