Fluor Corp. (FLR) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.82, Offers FY21 Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 26, 2021 6:56 AM EST)
Fluor Corp. (NYSE: FLR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.82), $1.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.79 billion.
Fluor Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $0.50-$0.80, versus the consensus of $1.09.
- For 2021, Fluor is establishing its initial adjusted EPS guidance at a range of $0.50 to $0.80 per diluted share. Adjusted EPS guidance excludes NuScale related expenses and any impact from foreign currency exchange gains or losses, restructuring or impairments. Guidance for 2021 assumes increased opportunities for new awards in the second half of the year as post-pandemic capital spending improves.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fluor Corp. (FLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- Chart Industries (GTLS) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Offers FY Guidance
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.17, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!