Flowers Foods (FLO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.4 billion.
Flowers Foods sees FY2022 EPS of $1.20-$1.30, versus the consensus of $1.28. Flowers Foods sees FY2022 revenue of $4.76-4.85 billion, versus the consensus of $4.66 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveOne (LVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to Acquire Real Property Assets of Bally's (BALY) Two Rhode Island Assets for $1 Billion
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!