FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY and Q1 Guidance
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248 million versus the consensus estimate of $240.01 million.
FireEye sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.05-$0.07, versus the consensus of $0.06. FireEye sees Q1 2021 revenue of $235-238 million, versus the consensus of $233.8 million.
FireEye sees FY2021 EPS of $0.35-$0.37, versus the consensus of $0.36. FireEye sees FY2021 revenue of $990-1010 million, versus the consensus of $992.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FireEye (FEYE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c