FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 23, 2022 4:04 PM EDT)
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q4 EPS of $6.87, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $6.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $24.47 billion.
FedEx sees 2023 EPS of $22.50-$24.50, versus the consensus of $22.41.
- Earnings per diluted share of $22.45 to $24.45 before the MTM retirement plans accounting adjustments and costs related to business optimization initiatives;
- Earnings per diluted share of $22.50 to $24.50 before the MTM retirement plans accounting adjustments and costs related to business optimization initiatives, and excluding estimated costs associated with business realignment activities;
- ETR of approximately 24% prior to the MTM retirement plans accounting adjustments and costs related to business optimization initiatives; and
- Capital spending of $6.8 billion, with a priority on investments to improve efficiency, including fleet and facility modernization, and increased automation.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 10x Genomics (TXG) Misses Q2 EPS by 22c
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!