FedEx (FDX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Outlook Suspended Due to COVID-19 Uncertainty
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.9 billion.
- Fiscal 2020 Outlook Suspended Due to COVID-19 Uncertainty
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!