FMC Corp. (FMC) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FMC Corp. (NYSE: FMC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.42, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion.
FMC Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $6.65-$7.35, versus the consensus of $7.22. FMC Corp. sees FY2021 revenue of $4.9-5.1 billion, versus the consensus of $4.98 billion.
- FMC Corp. sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.40-$1.60, versus the consensus of $2.07. FMC Corp. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.13-1.2 billion, versus the consensus of $1.34 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FMC Corp. (FMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Issues Financial Targets for Fiscal Year 2025