Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $739.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $749.14 million.
Edwards Lifesciences sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.67-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.74. Edwards Lifesciences sees Q4 2016 revenue of $750-790 million, versus the consensus of $801.14 million.
Edwards Lifesciences sees FY2016 EPS of $2.82-$2.92, versus the consensus of $2.88. Edwards Lifesciences sees FY2016 revenue of $2.7-3.0 billion, versus the consensus of $2.94 billion.
"We are pleased to report strong third quarter underlying sales growth of 18 percent, which was consistent with our increased expectations," said Michael A. Mussallem, chairman and CEO. "2016 has been a remarkable year for our company. This performance reflects continued strong global adoption of our Edwards SAPIEN 3 valve platform, which remains on track to generate over $300 million more in sales than we originally expected for the year. Consistent with our strategy, we are aggressively investing to bring break-through therapies to an even broader group of patients around the world."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Edwards Lifesciences (EW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Samsara Inc (IOT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; offers guidance
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!