Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.13
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Educational Development Corp (NASDAQ: EDUC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, versus $0.14 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.4 million, versus $8.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Educational Development Corp (EDUC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Financial Group (AFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Star Group, L.P. (SGU) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.33
- Intevac. (IVAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!