ELEVATE CREDIT, INC. (ELVT) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Raises Buyback by $25M
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ELEVATE CREDIT, INC. (NYSE: ELVT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.23, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.59 million.
Announces $25 million increase to share repurchase program.
“Elevate delivered strong earnings in 2020, despite the harsh realities of the pandemic. Credit quality remained strong throughout the year and in the fourth quarter of 2020 we had sequential quarterly loan growth for the first time all year," said Elevate CEO Jason Harvison. "I would also like to emphasize our focus throughout the year on consumer relief features as our brands were able to collectively modify 80,000 non-prime consumer loans. Lastly, I would like to highlight our share repurchase program which we recently expanded to $55 million.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ELEVATE CREDIT, INC. (ELVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Mercedes Owner Daimler Says Q1 Results 'Significantly Above' Expectations, Shares Soar to Record Highs
- State Street (STT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!