Dynatrace Inc. (DT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dynatrace Inc. (NYSE: DT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.17, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $253 million versus the consensus estimate of $246.55 million.
Dynatrace Inc. sees FY2023 EPS of $0.74-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.67. Dynatrace Inc. sees FY2023 revenue of $1.142-1.158 million, versus the consensus of $0.923 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dynatrace Inc. (DT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Quotient (QTNT) Reports Q4 Revenue of $9.8M, Loss of $26.87M, Provides Business Update
- LendingTree (TREE) Lowers Q2 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!