DraftKings (DKNG) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.55/sh, Offers FY20 Guidance
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 14, 2020 7:07 AM EDT)
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.55), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.93 million, versus $57.39 million reported last year.
The Company is introducing fiscal year 2020 pro forma revenue guidance of $500 million to $540 million which equates to year-over-year pro forma revenue growth of 22% to 37% in the second half of 2020. This guidance assumes that the professional sports calendar remains as currently contemplated and that DraftKings operates in the states in which it is currently live. DraftKings at this time does not anticipate an impact to its long-term plans due to COVID-19.
(*Consensus sees FY20 revenue of $496.4 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DraftKings (DKNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LHC Group (LHCG) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c
- Primoris Services (PRIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c, Revenues Beat; Offer FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!