Dover Motorsports (DVD) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.05/sh
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dover Motorsports (NYSE: DVD) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.08 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185 thousand, versus $20.8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dover Motorsports (DVD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Cimpress (CMPR) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Tops Views, Announces Debt Transaction
- Harrow Health (HROW) Announces Preliminary Q1 Results