Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) reported Q1 EPS of $6.55, $1.02 better than the analyst estimate of $5.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.4 billion.
Net income attributable to Deere & Company for fiscal 2023 is forecast to be in a range of $8.75 billion to $9.25 billion.
“Deere is looking forward to another strong year on the basis of positive fundamentals, low machine inventories, and a continuation of solid execution,” May said. “We are proud of our recent performance and remain fully committed to helping our customers do their jobs in a more profitable, productive, and sustainable way. We have confidence in our ability to execute on our leap ambitions and run our businesses with real purpose, real technology, and real impact.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deere & Co. (DE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Offers Guidance
- HealthEquity (HQY) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, provides guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!