Deckers Brands (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.20; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deckers Brands (NYSE: DECK) reported Q4 EPS of $2.51, $1.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $736 million versus the consensus estimate of $639.2 million.
Deckers Brands sees FY2023 EPS of $17.40-$18.25, versus the consensus of $18.34. Deckers Brands sees FY2023 revenue of $3.45-3.5 billion, versus the consensus of $3.45 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deckers Brands (DECK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- CarMax (KMX) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Quotient (QTNT) Reports Q4 Revenue of $9.8M, Loss of $26.87M, Provides Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!