Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues; Offers In-Line Revenue Outlook
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $327.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $309.81 million.
First Quarter 2018 Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter
- Revenue increased 104% to $327.6 million.
- Flatbed Solutions revenue up 78% to $145.0 million; Specialized Solutions revenue up 129% to $184.9 million1.
- Net loss improved significantly to $(0.8) million, or $(0.04) per share, compared to a net loss of $(7.7) million, or $(0.32) per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 100% to $35.2 million.
On Daseke’s fourth quarter 2017 earnings call, it introduced its 2018 outlook, expecting to grow revenue to approximately $1.35 billion compared to $846.3 million in 2017, and Adjusted EBITDA to approximately $150 million compared to $91.6 million in 2017. Replacement capital expenditures in 2018 are expected to be approximately $65 million with $20-$40 million in growth capital expenditures. While the Company reported a strong first quarter, Daseke plans to update its full-year outlook on the second quarter call, which will reflect the anticipated June closing of Aveda.
Daseke, Inc. sees FY2018 revenue of $1.35 billion, versus the consensus of $1.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!