Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.62, Beats on Revenues; Offers FY18 Revenue Outlook Above Consensus
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.62, versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $257.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $218.49 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter (where applicable)
- Revenue increased 71% to $257.2 million.
- Net income was $38.8 million, or $0.82 per share, compared to a net loss of $10.8 million, or $(0.57) per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 51% to $23.1 million.
- Acquired three top-tier flatbed and specialized carriers of scale.
In 2018, Daseke expects to grow revenue on an organic basis to approximately $1.35 billion compared to $846.3 million in 2017. The company expects to grow organic Adjusted EBITDA to approximately $150 million compared to $91.6 million in 2017. Capital expenditures in 2018 are expected to range between $85-$105 million, which includes $20-$40 million in growth capital expenditures, compared to $19.8 million in total capital expenditures in 2017. The details of the increase will be discussed on today's call.
Daseke, Inc. sees FY2018 revenue of $1.35 billion, versus the consensus of $1.29 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!