Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $461.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $436.35 million.
Daseke, Inc. sees FY2018 revenue of $1.55 billion, versus the consensus of $1.55 billion.
- Adjusted EBITDA to increase 85% to approximately $170 million compared to $91.9 million in 2017. Net replacement capital expenditures in 2018 are expected to be approximately $85 million, which takes into consideration recently acquired companies.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!