Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Lowers FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $450.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $459.3 million.
Daseke, Inc. sees FY2019 revenue of $1.7-1.75 billion, versus the consensus of $1.84 billion.
Daseke updated its fiscal 2019 outlook to reflect the industry’s changing market conditions.
|Updated Outlook||Prior Outlook|
|Revenue||$1.7 - $1.75 billion||$1.8 - $1.9 billion|
|Adjusted EBITDA1||$165 - $175 million||$200 - $210 million|
|Net Capital Expenditures||No change||$65-$70 million|
|Leverage Ratio (as defined in Company’s debt agreements)||3.0x – 3.3x||2.9x|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!