Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 16c, Beats on Revenues
- Stocks clamber up from 4-week low, dollar hovers beneath 10-week high
- Dollar holds gains after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- UK Supermarket Chain Morrisons Soars 31% After Rejecting $7.6 Billion Takeover Bid From US Private Equity Firm CD&R, Amazon (AMZN), KKR, and Apollo Rumored to Be Interested
- Bitcoin slumps in wake of China crackdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $197.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $184.89 million.
- Sequentially, second quarter 2017 revenue improved 23 percent over first quarter 2017, a $37 million increase.
- Continued execution on consolidation strategy with the addition of two operating companies during the second quarter and one on July 1, 2017.
- Improving 2017 industry environment with favorable rate trends.
- Strong segment performance, with Flatbed Solutions segment leading the way.
- Acquisition pipeline remains robust for continued execution of growth strategy.
- Daseke remains on track to achieve its 2017 pro forma Adjusted EBITDA target of $140 million.1
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!