CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Revenue Beats, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $232.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.6 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.08-$0.09, versus the consensus of $0.01. CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q4 2021 revenue of $245.5-250.5 million, versus the consensus of $230.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!