CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $125.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.79 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2020 EPS of ($0.53)-($0.52), versus the consensus of ($0.63). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2020 revenue of $465.2-468 million, versus the consensus of $450.13 million.
CrowdStrike is providing the following guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020 (ending January 31, 2020) and is raising its guidance for fiscal year 2020 (ending January 31, 2020):
|Q4 FY20Guidance||Full Year FY20Guidance|
|Total revenue||$135.9 – $38.6 million||$465.2 – $468.0 million|
|Non-GAAP loss from operations||$(21.6) – $(19.7) million||$(80.5) – $(78.6) million|
|Non-GAAP net loss||$(19.1) – $(17.2) million||$(77.7) – $(75.8) million|
|Non-GAAP net loss per share, basic and diluted||$(0.09) – $(0.08)||$(0.53) – $(0.52)|
|Weighted average shares used in computing Non-GAAP net loss per share attributable to common stockholders, basic and diluted||205.2 million||146.7 million|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!