CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Beats
- Wall Street set to drop at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.47), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.67 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q2 2020 EPS of ($0.24)-($0.23), versus the consensus of ($0.29). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q2 2020 revenue of $103-104 million, versus the consensus of $95.7 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2020 EPS of ($0.72)-($0.70). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2020 revenue of $430.2-436.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!