CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Beats
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.47), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.67 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q2 2020 EPS of ($0.24)-($0.23), versus the consensus of ($0.29). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q2 2020 revenue of $103-104 million, versus the consensus of $95.7 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2020 EPS of ($0.72)-($0.70). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2020 revenue of $430.2-436.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!