Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 6%
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Costco Wholesale Corp (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $25.7 billion.
Comparable sales for these periods, excluding negative impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange, were as follows:
|12 Weeks||36 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!