Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c; Comps Rise 5%
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.59, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $28.54 billion.
Comparable sales for the twelve-week and thirty-six-week periods were as follows:
|12 Weeks||36 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!