Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Costco Wholesale (Nasdaq: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.63 billion.
Total comps in the quarter fell 1% (up 1% in U.S.), but rose 6% (up 5% in U.S.) excluding negative impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!