Constellation Brands Inc. (STZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $701 million versus the consensus estimate of $720.38 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands and Modelo Partner to Help Empower Hispanics to Achieve the American Dream Through $500,000 Contribution to UnidosUS
- StepStone Group (STEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!