Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 Sales, Profits
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q4 EPS of $0.81, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
Sees FY2015 EPS of $3.95 - $4.15, versus the consensus of $3.95. The company comments:
In fiscal 2015, the company is targeting mid-to-high single digit net sales growth for the beer segment. In fiscal 2014, beer segment operating income totaled $773 million. This included 100 percent of Crown`s operating income for the entire year and brewery profits since the date of acquisition in June 2013. For fiscal 2015, the company expects beer segment operating income to grow in the low-to-mid 20 percent range. Excluding the anticipated brewery acquisition benefit, underlying operating income growth for the beer segment is expected to be in the 10-12 percent range.
For the wine and spirits segment in fiscal 2015 the company expects net sales and operating income growth to be in the low-to-mid single digit range.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.42
- Koss Corp (KOSS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!