Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q4 EPS of $1.84, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
Constellation Brands sees FY2020 EPS of $8.50-$8.80, may not compare versus the consensus of $9.44.
- Provides fiscal 2020 outlook, expects reported basis EPS of $8.47 - $8.77 and comparable basis EPS of $8.50 - $8.80, including impact of wine and spirits divestiture, but excluding Canopy Growth equity earnings, share repurchases and gain or loss on the wine and spirits transaction
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (MWA) Acquires i2O Water for $20M in Cash
- UPDATE: Avis Budget Group (CAR) Likely to Reach New Daily Rate Highs, PT Raised to $85 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!