Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRN) (EW) (ISRG) Higher; (NFLX) (ROKU) (FUBO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conduent Incorporated (NASDAQ: CNDT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.20, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Conduent Incorporated sees FY2021 revenue of $4-4.15 billion, versus the consensus of $4.04 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Inotiv (NOTV) Announces Select Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for Q2
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c