ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.87 billion.
ConAgra Foods sees FY201
- Consumer Foods posted flat volume, and comparable segment operating profit increased.
- Commercial Foods sales and comparable operating profit grew as the segment posted good domestic results for Lamb Weston potato operations and good overall efficiencies.
- Private Brands comparable profits were substantially below year-ago amounts due to a continued competitive bidding environment and execution shortfalls. Private Brands comparable profits are expected to improve in fiscal 2016 and beyond due to execution-related initiatives being implemented.
5 EPS of $2.15-$2.19, versus the consensus of $2.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Foods (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Heritage Global, Inc. (HGBL) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) Gains as Revenue Triples, Analyst Raises PT on 'Robust' Activity Levels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!